J Day at Moonshine Beach Park in Branson.

Moonshine Beach Park is located at 3778 Missouri 165 in Branson, MO 65616. The date and time for the event is Monday, August 6th from 4:30 pm. - 7:30 pm. Registration is free and here is a description of the event from www.eventbrite.com:

CENET invites all J-1 participants and community members in Branson to join us for J-Day, a nation-wide celebration of the power of international exchange programs!

The celebration will include dinner, beach games, swimming, dancing, and a special address from Mayor Karen Best. In partnership with Ozarks Food Pantry, attendees are encouraged to bring a food item to donate. Ozarks Food pantry lists its most needed items as follows: tuna or other canned meat, peanut butter, beans, soups, stews, boxed meals, rice, pasta, canned vegetables, and cereal.

Under the motto “Eat, Play, Give,” cities across the United States will hold similar events providing exchange program participants, and their hosts, an opportunity to enjoy American cuisine, share cultural diversity and customs, and give back to their local communities.

Please bring a towel and swimsuit if you wish to swim. The first 150 students to register will receive a free t-shirt; by registering, you will also be able to secure free transportation to and from the event.

I need more community events so please email me the information. I can be reached at dinkysdiner@gmail.com
Thanks - webmaster